The Community Program Room is available to the public on an equitable basis, although use may be denied if it is deemed inappropriate to the mission of the library.
To reserve the room:
- Reservations are taken on a first come first served basis by phone or in person.
- Reservations are made on a monthly basis. You may sign up for the following month on the first day the library is open in the present month. Library programs have precedence.
- West door key may be picked up during open hours in the library no more than 24 hours prior to using the room. The responsible person will sign this agreement to adhere to stated procedures and responsibilities.
- The key is left in the key return box immediately after the meeting.
Basic use responsibilities:
- The room is open to the public at all times.
- Maximum occupancy is 49.
- Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- After the meeting:
- Doors and windows will be closed and locked
- Carpet vacuumed, tabletops and kitchen will be left clean
- Personal items will not be left in the library
- Chairs and tables will be stacked
- Fees will be charged to the responsible person when:
- Key is not returned
- Equipment, furnishings or facility is damaged
- Losses are incurred as a result of leaving the building unlocked.
- For emergencies when the library is closed, including locking yourself out, please call 911 so that they can contact an on-call staff member.