• Chair Bruce called the meeting to order at 9:05 am.
Trustees present: Bob Brophy, Carole Olson, Warren Neyenhuis, Bruce Weide
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Carole moved to adopt the agenda. Approved.
• Public comment: None
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Warren moved to approve the minutes of the March 2014 meeting. Approved.
• Claims for approval. (ACTION)
Bob moved to approve the April claims as presented. Approved.
• Financial. Trista passed out a summary budget report for the month.
• Foundation. None
• Director. Trista talked about some organizations she’s presented to. Jo went to Darby to help the school catalog some items. The staff is meeting on a monthly basis for training. The volunteer meeting took place at the beginning of April. The Friends of the Library have “book nooks” at Sapphire Lutheran homes and the Hospice at Marcus Daly. Trista and Jo went to MLA in Billings. Trista discussed some programs that were held at the library. Some upcoming conferences: Ready 2 Read Rendezvous, Montana Shared Catalog spring meeting and the Tamarack Federation meeting.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
• Audit Report. Warren moved to approve sending the audit report to the state. Approved.
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• Preliminary Budget discussion. Warren moved to approve the preliminary budget. Approved.
• Strategic Plan evaluation. Trista passed out the strategic plan with the evaluation from this year.
• The next regular meeting will be Thursday May 15, 2014 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.