• Chair Bruce called the meeting to order at 9:08 am.
Trustees present: Carole Olson, Warren Neyenhuis, Bruce Weide, , Rick Fuhrman, Nikki McConnell (10:00 am).
Staff present: Nansu Roddy, Adult Services Librarian.
• Adoption of the agenda.
Warren moved to adopt the agenda.
• Public Comment. None
• Minutes of the previous meeting. (ACTION)
Warren moved to approve the minutes of the July 17th meeting. Approved.
• Claims for approval. (ACTION)
Carol moved to approve the August claims as presented. Approved.
• Financial. Nansu reviewed the Trial Balance, Revenue and Expenditure Reports from the City for July 2014.
• Director. Nansu updated the Board on a $3690.00 iPad Grant award from the Annie Maclay Leffingwell Foundation, Carole Olson’s Board appointment, Standards Certification Form Approval for per capita square miles, the Federation Member Library Agreement of Plan of Service contract rand the purchase of a label printer.
• Trustee..Carole will attend the Foundation meeting on August 25 and will invite Joni and Fritz to provide an overview of the Foundation organization. Bruce discussed and the Trustees agreed to procedures to be used for the Director search.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:25 AM
• Director Search. (ACTION) Nikki moved to approve the review and ranking of the Director applicants following the regular meeting of the Board on September 18th. Approved.
• Approve Budget (ACTION) Rick move to approve the final budget for 2014-2015. Approved
NEW BUSINESS—10:25 AM
• The next regular meeting will be Thursday September 18, 2014 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.