• Chair Bruce called the meeting to order at 9:05 am.
Trustees present: Bob Brophy, Warren Neyenhuis, Carole Olson, Bruce Weide
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Warren moved to adopt the agenda. Approved.
• Public comment: None
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Bob moved to approve the minutes of the November 2013 meeting. Approved.
• Claims for approval. (ACTION)
Warren moved to approve the December claims as presented. Approved.
• Financial. Trista reviewed the City November Trial Balance and the BYTD of both funds.
• Foundation. None
• Director. Trista talked the remodel project, the possibility of an IRS Ruling letter, the current totals from the Fund Drive, and Nansu’s “How-To” series.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
• Director’s Evaluation. Bruce called an Executive Session to discuss the evaluations. The meeting was called back to order and Trista was presented with her evaluation. Bruce read some positive comments and Trista thanked the Board for their feedback. Trista also shared some goals she had made last year and a few she has made for the upcoming year.
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• The next regular meeting will be Thursday January 16, 2014 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.