• Chair Bob called the meeting to order at 9:05 am.
Trustees present: Bob Brophy, Ellyn Jones, Warren Neyenhuis, Carole Olson
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Warren moved to adopt the agenda as written. Approved unanimously.
• Public comment: None.
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Ellyn moved to approve the minutes of the November 2012 meeting. Approved unanimously.
• Claims for approval. (ACTION)
Warren moved to approve the December claims as presented. Approved unanimously.
• Financial. Trista reviewed the City November Trial Balance and the BYTD of both funds.
• Foundation. None.
• Director. Trista shared the Fall Fund Drive total so far: $15,980!! The Lego Club has become a very popular program and may create a spinoff and the WOW bus is still as busy as ever. The bathroom floor in the handicap bathroom upstairs was replaced due to water damage. New chairs for the upstairs of the library are being delivered today.
• Trustees. None.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• Director’s evaluation. Bob went over the Director’s evaluation.
• Meeting Room Policy update. (Action)
Trista went over an update to the meeting room policy that instructs those using the room to contact 911 in cases of emergency when the library is closed. Carole moved to approve the addition to the policy. Approved unanimously.
• The next regular meeting will be January 17, 2013 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.