BITTERROOT PUBLIC LIBRARY
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
December 16, 2010
• Chair Bob called the meeting to order at 9:07 am.
Trustees present: Bob Brophy, Ellyn Jones, Warren, Neyenhuis, Carole Olson, Bruce Weide
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Warren moved to adopt the agenda as written. Approved unanimously.
• Public comment: None.
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Ellyn moved to approve the minutes of the November 2010 meeting. Approved unanimously.
• Claims for December approval. (ACTION)
Carole moved to approve the December claims as presented. Approved unanimously.
Trista reviewed the City November Trial Balance and the BYTD of both funds.
See attached report.
• Trustees. None.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
• Holiday pay. (ACTION)
Trista presented on updated personnel policy that reflects the advice given to the library by the Department of Labor regarding holiday pay for part-time employees. Bruce moved to approve the new personnel policy. Approved unanimously.
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• The next regular meeting will be Thursday, January 20, 2011 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.