• Warren called the meeting to order at 9:02 am.
Trustees present: Ellyn Jones, Carole Olson, Warren Neyenhuis
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Ellyn moved to adopt the agenda as written. Approved unanimously.
• Public comment: None.
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Carole moved to approve the minutes of the July 2011 meeting. Approved unanimously.
• Claims for June approval. (ACTION)
Ellyn moved to approve the August claims as presented. Approved unanimously.
Trista reviewed the City July Trial Balance and the BYTD of both funds.
• Foundation. None
Trista discussed some more issues with the west lawn and gazebo area, she explained the circumstances causing the library to cancel the Big Read program, she went over some statewide database changes and gave some Summer Reading Program statistics.
• Trustees. None
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
• Personnel: Some personnel/management issues were discussed. It was decided that Trista will do some research on wage agreements and timesheets and report back to the board next month.
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• Final FY 2011-2012 budget approval. (ACTION)
Trista went over the finalized budget. Carole moved to adopt the budget as presented. Approved unanimously.
• The next regular meeting will be Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.