• Vice-chair Warren called the meeting to order at 9:07 am.
Trustees present: Bob Brophy, Niki McConnell, Warren Neyenhuis, Carole Olson
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Bob moved to adopt the agenda. Niki seconded the motion. Approved unanimously.
• Public comment: None
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Niki moved to approve the minutes of the July 2013 meeting. Carole seconded the motion. Approved unanimously.
• Claims for approval. (ACTION)
Carole moved to approve the July claims as presented. Niki seconded the motion. Approved unanimously.
• Financial. Trista reviewed the City July Trial Balance and the BYTD of both funds.
• Director. Trista talked about programming that the library had in July, the Director’s Institute that she attended, and some upcoming workshops.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
• Personnel Policy. Tabled until next meeting.
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• Final Budget approval. Bob moved to approve the finalized budget. Carole seconded the motion. Approved unanimously.
• Changing the date for the September board meeting. Niki moved to change the board meeting date from September 19th to September 17th. Carole seconded the motion. Approved unanimously.
• Strategic Plan draft. The strategic plan draft was reviewed and a meeting for public comment will be held sometime in October.
• Legal Kiosk MOU. The new MOU was reviewed.
• Federation Agreement. The Federation agreement was reviewed.
• The next regular meeting will be September 17, 2013 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.