• Chair Bob called the meeting to order at 9:06 am.
Trustees present: Bob Brophy, Ellyn Jones, Warren Neyenhuis
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Warren moved to adopt the agenda as written. Approved unanimously.
• Public comment: None.
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Ellyn moved to approve the minutes of the January 2013 meeting. Approved unanimously.
• Claims for approval. (ACTION)
Ellyn moved to approve the February claims as presented. Approved unanimously.
• Financial. Trista reviewed the City January Trial Balance and the BYTD of both funds.
• Foundation. None.
• Director. Trista shared a slideshow of pictures from some of the recent programming that has been held at the library. She went over the insurance renewal from BlueCross BlueShield. She presented totals from the Fall Fund drive.
• Trustees. None.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• Closing the library on April 19th and rescheduling the board meeting to April 25th.
Due to the Montana Library Association conference being in Missoula, the library would like to close on the 19th and reschedule the board meeting to accommodate as many staff as possible going to the conference. Warren moved to close the library and reschedule the meeting. Approved unanimously.
• The next regular meeting will be March 21, 2013 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.