• Chair Bruce called the meeting to order at 9:05 am.
Trustees present: Nikki McConnell, Carole Olson, Warren Neyenhuis, Bruce Weide
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Carole moved to adopt the agenda. Approved.
• Public comment: None
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Nikki moved to approve the minutes of the January 2013 meeting. Approved.
• Claims for approval. (ACTION)
Warren moved to approve the February claims as presented. Approved.
• Financial. Trista reviewed the City January Trial Balance and the BYTD of both funds.
• Foundation. None
• Director. Trista gave the final totals for the Fund Drive, informed the Board that she had been awarded the Montana Bibliotech of the Year Award, asked the Board to participate in the Downtown Hamilton Association’s survey and town hall meeting, talked about the City of Hamilton no longer providing snow removal, and that she has been nominated for MPLA representative.
• Trustees. Bruce talked about some Board training available from the State Library. After watching the webinar, he would like Trista to think about what the board could do to be more effective.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• The next regular meeting will be Thursday March 20, 2014 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.