• Chair Bob called the meeting to order at 9:10 am.
Trustees present: Bob Brophy, Ellyn Jones, Warren Neyenhuis, Bruce Weide
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Ellyn moved to adopt the agenda as written. Approved unanimously.
• Public comment: None.
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Warren moved to approve the minutes of the December 2012 meeting. Approved unanimously.
• Claims for approval. (ACTION)
Ellyn moved to approve the January claims as presented. Approved unanimously.
• Financial. Trista reviewed the City December Trial Balance and the BYTD of both funds.
• Foundation. None.
• Director. Trista shared some promotional videos that were created by the Montana State Library, one of which features the W.O.W. bus at the library. The Fall Fund Drive was incredibly successful, bringing in $18,145. She discussed some upcoming conferences and training that staff will be attending.
• Trustees. None.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• Volunteer Policy. (Action)
The library decided to remove a section of the volunteer policy. Bruce moved to approve the policy with the deletion. Approved unanimously.
• Computer Use Policy (Action)
A statement about using only your own library card for internet access was added to the computer use policy. Warren moved to approve the policy with the addition. Approved unanimously.
• The next regular meeting will be February 21, 2013 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.