• Chair Bob called the meeting to order at 9:05 am.
Trustees present: Bob Brophy, Ellyn Jones, Warren Neyenhuis, Carole Olson
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Carole moved to adopt the agenda as written. Approved unanimously.
• Public comment: None.
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Ellyn moved to approve the minutes of the June 2012 meeting. Approved unanimously.
• Claims for approval. (ACTION)
Warren moved to approve the July claims as presented. Approved unanimously.
• Financial. Trista reviewed the City June Trial Balance and the BYTD of both funds. She also reviewed the end of fiscal year budget.
• Foundation. None.
• Director. Trista went over some of the great programming that has taken place for the Summer Reading Program. She reported on the switch from CenturyLink to Optimum for our internet and telephone services. She went over the Playspace grant that Sally was awarded which provided blocks and other toys for the children’s area.
• Trustees. Warren stopped by for Kate Davis’s raptor presentation for Wild Wednesday and thought it was a great presentation and great to see so many people at the library.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
• Officers Slate. (Action)
Ellyn moved to not make any changes to the current officers’ slate. Approved unanimously.
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• The next regular meeting will be August 16th, 2012 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.