• Chair Bob called the meeting to order at 9:03 am.
Trustees present: Bob Brophy, Ellyn Jones, Carole Olson, Bruce Weide
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Bruce moved to adopt the agenda. Approved unanimously.
• Public comment: Nikki McConnell attended the meeting to be prepared for July when she becomes a trustee.
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Carole moved to approve the minutes of the May 2013 meeting. Approved unanimously.
• Claims for approval. (ACTION)
Ellyn moved to approve the June claims as presented. Approved unanimously.
• Financial. Trista reviewed the City May Trial Balance and the BYTD of both funds.
• Foundation. The garage sale made over $1000.
• Director. Food for Fines in April brought in over 500 lbs of food and forgave over $1000 in fines. Sally had a booth at the Mayfair festival and partnered with Sapphire Lutheran Homes for a story time. We’ve had lots of school tours at the library in the last month. Trista and Warren attended the Tamarack Federation meeting. The Summer Reading Program started.
• Trustees. None.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
• Preliminary FY 2012/2013 budget. Bruce moved to approve the budget. Approved unanimously.
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• Personnel Policy. Tabled until next meeting.
• The next regular meeting will be July 18, 2013 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.