BITTERROOT PUBLIC LIBRARY
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
November 18, 2010
• Chair Bob called the meeting to order at 9:10 am.
Trustees present: Bob Brophy, Ellyn Jones, Carole Olson, Bruce Weide
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Bruce moved to adopt the agenda as written. Approved unanimously.
• Public comment: None.
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Ellyn moved to approve the minutes of the October 2010 meeting. Approved unanimously.
• Claims for November approval. (ACTION)
Carole moved to approve the November claims as presented. Approved unanimously.
Trista reviewed the City October Trial Balance and the BYTD of both funds.
The Lyric Opera’s final gross amount: $6349.74
See attached report.
• Trustees. None.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
• Internet Policy approval. (ACTION)
• Behavior Policy approval. (ACTION)
An Executive Action was taken to combine the Behavior Policy and the Internet Policy into one motion. Bruce moved to approve the Behavior and Computer Use Policy as written.
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• New Year’s Holiday closures. (ACTION)
The Library will close at 3 pm on Friday, December 31st and be closed on Saturday, January 1st.
Ellyn moved to approve the New Year’s Holiday closure. Approved Unanimously.
It was agreed that Trista would choose a time in January to have staff training and for that day the library would open at noon. Bruce moved to approve this staff training day and it passed unanimously.
• The next regular meeting will be Thursday, December 16, 2010 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.