• Chair Bob called the meeting to order at 9:05 am.
Trustees present: Bob Brophy, Ellyn Jones, Warren Neyenhuis, Carole Olson, Bruce Weide
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Carole moved to adopt the agenda as written. Approved unanimously.
• Public comment: None.
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Ellyn moved to approve the minutes of the October 2012 meeting. Approved unanimously.
• Claims for approval. (ACTION)
Warren moved to approve the November claims as presented. Approved unanimously.
• Financial. Trista reviewed the City October Trial Balance and the BYTD of both funds.
• Foundation. None.
• Director. Trista shared some responses from patrons to the new landscaping out front. She shared Joseph’s state certification letter. She shared a letter from the Red Cross congratulating Nansu on her successful fund drive. She told them about the new Lego club. The Library had 18 people show up for training on our new Legal Kiosk. Darby Library has joined the partner system and some of our staff went to help on their first day. Trista attended a trustee workshop in Missoula.
• Trustees. None.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• Behavior Policy review. (Action)
Trista presented the behavior policy that was approved in 2010. It was agreed that no changes were needed. Bruce moved to adopt the policy as written. Approved unanimously.
• Director’s evaluation. Forms were handed out for the trustees to complete. An evaluation will be given at the December meeting.
• The next regular meeting will be December 20, 2012 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.