• Chair Bruce called the meeting to order at 9:05 am.
Trustees present: Bob Brophy, Nikki McConnell, Warren Neyenhuis, Carole Olson, Bruce Weide
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Warren moved to adopt the agenda. Approved.
• Public comment: None
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Nikki moved to approve the minutes of the October 2013 meeting. Approved.
• Claims for approval. (ACTION)
Bob moved to approve the November claims as presented. Approved.
• Financial. Trista reviewed the City October Trial Balance and the BYTD of both funds.
• Foundation. The new brochure was sent out with the Fund Drive letters
• Director. Trista talked about the remodel project and work that has been done in the library, some great programs provided last month, both for adults and children, the status of the Fund Drive and the results of our Strategic Planning sessions.
• Trustees. Nikki discussed hearing good feedback about a Dyslexia Simulation workshop the library provided.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• Director Evaluation. An evaluation form was passed out to all board members to be returned to Bruce by December 5th.
• Collection Development. Bob moved to approve the Collection Development policy. Approved.
• Audit Agreement. Carole motioned to approve the Audit Agreement between the board and Terry Burke. Approved.
• Mineral Rights. Nikki motioned to approve being a non-consent participant in the well drilling on the library’s mineral rights. Approved.
• The next regular meeting will be Thursday December 19, 2013 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.