• Chair Bob called the meeting to order at 9:07 am.
Trustees present: Bob Brophy, Ellyn Jones, Carole Olson, Warren Neyenhuis
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Warren moved to adopt the agenda as written. Approved unanimously.
• Public comment: None.
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Ellyn moved to approve the minutes of the October 2011 meeting. Approved unanimously.
• Claims for November approval. (ACTION)
Carole moved to approve the November claims as presented. Approved unanimously.
Trista reviewed the City October Trial Balance and the BYTD of both funds.
• Foundation. Carole attended her first Foundation meeting this month. They discussed the Fall Fund Drive and an upcoming garage sale.
Trista went over library events from November including some website updates, ereader training, Emma’s House clean up, the Tamarack Federation meeting and the FOL meeting.
• Trustees. None.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• Collection Development policy. Carole moved to approve the policy as written. Approved unanimously.
• Signers on the Erickson account. Warren moved to add Trista as a signer on the Erickson fund. Approved unanimously.
• Holiday hours. The 3 pm closing on the day before Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, as well as, closing at 5 on Monday, December 5th was approved by email vote before the meeting.
• The next regular meeting will be Thursday December 15, 2011 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.