• Chair Bob called the meeting to order at 9:03 am.
Trustees present: Bob Brophy, Ellyn Jones, Carole Olson, Bruce Weide
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Ellyn moved to adopt the agenda as written. Approved unanimously.
• Public comment: None.
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Bruce moved to approve the minutes of the September 2012 meeting. Approved unanimously.
• Claims for approval. (ACTION)
Carole moved to approve the October claims as presented. Approved unanimously.
• Financial. Trista reviewed the City September Trial Balance and the BYTD of both funds.
• Foundation. None.
• Director. Trista discussed the landscaping and painting projects that are underway at the library. She presented the board with the Fall Fund Drive letter for this year. She talked about a presentation she did for RCEDA and the conference she, Tamara and Joseph attended. She reported that the FOL Book Sale brought in approximately $3500.
• Trustees. None.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• Holiday Hours. Trista requested that the library close at 3:00 pm on November 21st, December 24th and December 31st and at 5:00 pm on December 3rd. Bruce moved to approve the holiday hours. Approved unanimously.
• The next regular meeting will be November 15th, 2012 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.