• Vice-Chair Warren called the meeting to order at 9:05 am.
Trustees present: Bob Brophy, Warren Neyenhuis, Carole Olson
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Bob moved to adopt the agenda. Approved unanimously.
• Public comment: None
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Carole moved to approve the minutes of the September 2013 meeting. Approved unanimously.
• Claims for approval. (ACTION)
Bob moved to approve the October claims as presented. Approved unanimously.
• Financial. Trista reviewed the City September Trial Balance and the BYTD of both funds.
• Foundation. A brochure is in the works.
• Director. Trista talked about upcoming conferences, the library projects she is working on, Montana Library Week, and a website update.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• Fall Fund Drive. Trista presented the board with the Fall Fund Drive letter.
• Closure for the week of Thanksgiving. Carole made a motion to approve the closure of the library during the week of Thanksgiving so that the interior could be painted and some offices moved. Approved unanimously.
• New credit card. Bob motioned that Trista apply for a new library credit card. Approved unanimously.
• The next regular meeting will be Thursday November 21, 2013 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.