• Chair Bob called the meeting to order at 9:07 am.
Trustees present: Bob Brophy, Ellyn Jones, Warren Neyenhuis, Carole Olson, Bruce Weide
Staff present: Trista Smith, Library Director
• Adoption of the agenda. (ACTION)
Bruce moved to adopt the agenda as written. Approved unanimously.
• Public comment: None.
• Minutes of the previous meeting approval. (ACTION)
Warren moved to approve the minutes of the August 2012 meeting. Approved unanimously.
• Claims for approval. (ACTION)
Ellyn moved to approve the September claims as presented. Approved unanimously.
• Financial. Trista reviewed the City August Trial Balance and the BYTD of both funds.
• Foundation. None.
• Director. Trista presented some statistics from the Summer Reading Program. She reported that the Library had a Legal Kiosk installed. She explained that the Library received a grant from the Annie Maclay Leffingwell Foundation for new chairs. She presented a thank you letter from the Friends of the Library. She presented and had signed the Federation agreement. She reported on programming for August and September and encouraged the board to attend some upcoming training sessions.
• Trustees. None.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS—10:00 AM
• Final FY 2012/2013 Budget Approval.
Carole moved to approve the budget. Approved unanimously.
NEW BUSINESS—10:15 AM
• Staff hours.
Trista reported that Tamara Stoker will be receiving an increase in her hours.
Trista reported that the Library will be creating a committee to explore some landscaping options. Warren volunteered to join the committee.
• The next regular meeting will be October 18th, 2012 at 9:00 AM in the library.
• Meeting adjourned.